2. What kind of information do we collect?
Brite Logistics collects two types of information: actively and passively.
Actively transmitted data this is:
– first name;
– demographic (we collect demographic information including your country and address);
– email address;
– telephone and fax numbers.
Passively transmitted data through server log files, web beacons, IP addresses and domain names.
- Log files – These are files that record web activity and collect non-personal statistics about your visit to or use of our web sites.
- Web beacons – web beacons are miniscule electronic image files that can be embedded within a web page or included in an e-mail message and are usually invisible to the human eye.
- IP Address – this is a unique set of numbers that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- A domain name – is the address where Internet users can access your website. A domain name is used for finding and identifying computers on the Internet.
We only use this passively transmitted data in an anonymous form to obtain statistics about the use of our websites, in order to improve our services and to make our websites as effective as possible.
The data you provide will be used exclusively for the business purposes described in the relevant section and for marketing purposes (e.g. mailing, newsletters, etc.).
Data of visitors is always treated as confidential and can be safe in the knowledge that we will not disclose such information to a third party for marketing purposes.
4. Tracking technology (“cookies”)
“Cookies” are text-only pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive or other website-browsing equipment for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow the Site to remember important information that will make your use of the site more convenient. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a randomly generated unique number or other value. Certain cookies will be used on the Site regardless of whether you are logged in to your account or not.
You can prevent the installation of cookies using the relevant settings in your browser software; however, we draw your attention to the fact that in doing so, it is possible that you may not be able to utilize the full functionality of our websites.
5. Data security
Data security refers to protective digital privacy measures that are applied to prevent unauthorized access to computers, databases, and websites. Data security also protects data from corruption. Data security is an essential aspect of IT for organizations of every size and type.
The information that we collect about our clients is an important part of our business. Brite Logistics is maintaining the security of the data you provide us and will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. Please note that there is always some risk in transmitting information over the Internet. We do use secure connections on our web sites to protect credit card information during its transmission.
6. Data storage term
Brite Logistics stores personal data for as long as necessary to perform the functions for which it collects, unless otherwise required by law.
8. Age of our Users
Brite Logistics do not collect personal information from children under 13 years in according by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act. To use the Site, you agree that you must be the minimum age or older. If you are under 18, you may use Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
10. How to Contact Brite Logistics, Inc about your privacy?
Brite Logistics, Inc., Chicago, Illinois, USA
Phone: (312) 846 – 6858
Fax: (312) 846 – 6860