Brite Logistics runs a special Referral Program!
The program is active and will finish on January 31, 2020, inclusively. Hurry up!
What’s the deal?
Brite Employee Referral Bonus Program is applicable for Company Drivers positions & Owner-Operators, where each of Brite Family employee can refer a Driver and will get awarded for it!
The Bonus payment becomes due if all the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The Referrer (current Brite Employee including) is to get a referral bonus (see below table) when the Referred Driver (Company Driver and/or Owner-Operator) has passed successfully all recruitment stages including the Hire Orientation session.
- The Referrer gets his/her first part of the bonus only when the Referred Driver has been working 4 (four) calendar weeks with Brite Logistics, Inc.
- The second part of the bonus is given when the Referred Driver has been working for the next 4 (four) calendar weeks.
- The Referred Driver is considered an employee of Brite Logistics as soon as the Driver gets the first load and is ready to go. Therefore, from this moment it is necessary to consider a month of work.
How much is the Bonus?
|Occupation||Brite Employee Referral Bonus Program|
|OTR SOLO||Bonus – $1000|
|TEAM DRIVERS||Bonus – $1000|
|OWNER-OPERATOR||Bonus – $1000|
You can see more details about our open positions on this page.
Additional rules for rewards:
- Both parts of the referral bonus will be paid with the weekly Fridays paychecks.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee of Brite Logistics can make. All rewards will be paid as per mentioned above.
- If two or more Brite employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral rewards. In case of dispute, the issue is resolved by RD/HR Managers.
- Referrers (current Brite employees) are not eligible for rewards if the Referred Driver is hired (re-hired) at a later time or gets hired for another position.
- Referrers are eligible for their rewards if the Referred Driver is hired from November 1st of 2019 to January 31st of 2020 inclusive.
- Referrers are not eligible for rewards if the Referred Driver does not complete a full working period of 4 (four) calendar weeks.
This program will be monitored and recorded, and then validated by the VP Operations/ RD Manager/ HR Manager.
Have more questions?
Dear Brite Logistics Employee, if you have any additional questions left, feel free to reach out our Recruitment Department for details.